Requesting an unban Eternal would like to be unbanned

#1 User is offline   Eternal 

• Post count increasing...
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 March 2023 - 10:06 PM

Name: {Spc} Eternal
Steanm ID: STEAM_0:1:11407786
Ban Reason: It was a lot of years ago, basically had a "falling out" with some members while I was still in COF and I was removed from the clan and perm banned.

Let's see. A few years back, I wasn't in the greatest head space. Divorce, lots of drinking, and some anger outbursts during the drinking led to a somewhat hostile environment towards fellow members that I didn't get along with. I think the majority of the people here can attest I got along with the majority of the COF members as well as most of the regulars and even the new people who would join. I do remember going off on someone for what I called admin abuse, some agreed, some didn't and it spiraled and I did nothing to back off, only making it worse.

I would love to be allowed back in the server to play with old friends as I have recently started to play CS again a little more consistently. I understand if some might still harbor bad feelings towards me, I won't say some aren't warranted but I would like the chance to prove I have changed as a person, and I will hold no hostility towards those I had wronged in the past. I DO APOLOGISE for those who I hurt, wronged and vented my frustrations towards during this time. I truly hope everyone has been doing well and I look forward, whether unbanned or not, from hearing from everyone and what they think should happen.

#2 User is offline   MrPink 

• Needs a life
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: COF Admin

Posted 20 March 2023 - 01:08 PM

Im sure someone will get back to you regarding this request. Thanks

#3 User is offline   Reso 

• Spammer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: COF Members

Posted 22 March 2023 - 07:40 PM

What's up man. Been awhile, hope you're doing well. I don't play much these days but I'm sure someone will get back to you regarding this. Just give it some time as the forums are not very active these days.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users