• You cannot reply to this topic

Request IP-ban Player was ruining the game for everyone for hours

#1 User is offline   LuckyStrike 

• Made a few posts
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 January 2022 - 05:00 AM

Hi all

I think this is the first time I post in your forums requesting to get another player banned permanently.

This player called himself "benjamin_button", "Mr Solutions", "bodybag season" and "`mixto" through the hours he was playing. His steam ID is 0:0:636049586.
He was being obnoxious to other players, teamattacking on purpose several times, teamkilling on purpose several times and just tried to tick people off continously through several hours of playing, ruining the game for everyone.
He kept claiming the teamattacks and teamkills were on accident, but it was obvious that they were not accidents.
I'm pretty sure most of the other players on the server last night can verify what I'm saying. I know atleast Beer, BakedFurby, ChRoNiC and D3trimental SABR noticed his misbehaviour, and I think PARANOID ANDROID noticed too.

I have some screenshots as well if you need them, but it seems I have to upload them to a different site first if I want to share them here. I will do that if necessary. Or I can email them to any of you admins on request.

Lucky

edit: spellcheck

This post has been edited by LuckyStrike: 06 January 2022 - 05:02 AM

#2 User is offline   MrPink 

• Needs a life
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: COF Admin

Posted 06 January 2022 - 04:49 PM

Sorry you had to deal with that Lucky. Hopefully we can resolve this quickly. Thanks

#3 User is offline   The Eleven 

• Needs a life
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: COF Admin

Posted 07 January 2022 - 12:22 AM

Permed, thanks for telling us Lucky. If you just email me what you have so I can respond with full knowledge if he appeals that would be great, the.eleven@gmail.com

#4 User is offline   juiancito 

• Just got here
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 March 2022 - 06:22 AM

Lucky ! Hi lucky, hopefully the necessary measures will be taken. Great greetings and see you in the game :drinks:/>

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users