• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

kindly ask for unbanned

#1 User is offline   married 

• Made a few posts
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 January 2021 - 07:14 PM

Hi admins. I am aware that my ban was from years ago (5-10 years ago?) and like to kindly ask the powers to be have my account unbanned from the server. The ban happened many years ago, I can't be precise at all with who did the ban, the map, date, time. To be honest, I do remember that I was on the frustrated that time of playing and said something inappropriate. I'm an OK person so I can't imagine that I said something and honestly meant it. I can confess that I was immature and had a bad day and resulted in an admin who didn't appreciate my comment to him/her so the ban was warranted.
I promise and confident there wouldn't be any problems with me if you grant me to play on your server again. I'm a mature adult and have responsibilities :)/>
The decision is yours and will be fine either way. Let me know if you have questions. Thank you :good:/>

#2 User is offline   Berries 

• Needs a life
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: COF Admins

Posted 17 January 2021 - 10:58 AM

Thanks for the post married :)/> It might take a little bit to look into this but rest assured it will be looked into :)/> Also, we'll need your steam ID. Thank you for being patient :)/>

#3 User is offline   married 

• Made a few posts
  • PipPip

Posted 17 January 2021 - 09:33 PM

Hey Berries. I understand it will take time, thanks for letting me know. My steam ID is 214542 :)/>

#4 User is offline   married 

• Made a few posts
  • PipPip

Posted 27 February 2021 - 12:10 AM

any updates? ^_^/>

#5 User is offline   The Eleven 

• Needs a life
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: COF Admin

Posted 01 March 2021 - 10:54 PM

We are currently discussing it and will get back to you within the week.

#6 User is offline   Eowyn 

• Needs a life
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: COF Admins

Posted 02 March 2021 - 10:13 PM

It would have been a lot easier to look into your ban from 5 years ago if you had posted your usual name that you had when playing at COF. What is the reason that you did not post with a name that we would recognize?

#7 User is offline   The Eleven 

• Needs a life
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: COF Admin

Posted 12 March 2021 - 05:52 PM

Sorry I took a little bit longer than I said.

Dreshock, after discussing it internally, we will give you another chance. It has been five years so hopefully you can display to us that you have matured. Please do not engage in sketchy or unsportsmanlike behavior in our server in the future; by this I mean, pick one name that you're going to use on our server and stick with it, have a sense of humor about your interactions with people on our server, and calmly comply with admin requests instead of arguing about it in the server; if you don't like something an admin says or does bring it HERE to the forums, the server is not a place to discuss things. Consider that this is a second chance and we do not hand those out often. Consider also that second chances don't last as long if the changes we're hoping for fail to be evident.

I look forward to fragging you again. Good luck!

#8 User is offline   married 

• Made a few posts
  • PipPip

Posted 14 March 2021 - 07:44 PM

that's good news. i appreciate the time you took to review and the second chance, you won't regret your decision, thank you!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users